AVIR GLOBAL Technologies Human resource management software suite includes an array of modules that provide personal information management (PIM), employee self-service (ESS), leave management, time and attendance tracking (PTO), performance evaluation and recruitment.
Today, AVIR GLOBAL Technologies HRM software is being used by several companies around the world, while larger multinationals have used and customized the system to meet their human resource management standards & requirements.
A tailored solution. We can address your specific requirements by developing and delivering a customized version of the product.
• Change the look and feel in your system to suit your organization
• Localize your system to a preferred language
• Include custom made modules & features to suit your requirements
Software Modules and Features
1. Personal Information Module
A complete employee information management system which acts as a central employee database. This enables Human Resource administrators to utilize all employee information productively.
• Populate and manage the employee’s personal information in a centralized location, thus preventing data loss.
• Manage & update your employees contact & travel information within the employee’s record itself.
• Manage your employee’s job information by selecting the relevant pay grade, salary etc.
• Assign supervisors to an employee to identify the reporting structure.
• Know your employees past work Experience, educational details, skills and other criteria which were pre-defined in the Admin module.
• View employee details in the employee list and search using different employee information.
• Generate Customized employee reports which may include any selected criteria within the personal identification module.
2. Administrator Module
The admin module is the central controller of the system where the Human Resource Manager or other appointed personnel perform all system administration tasks. This includes defining organization structure‚ pay scale, maintaining project information and other information that serves as the backbone for the rest of the system. Security issues are taken care of through this module as well by defining user rights and permissions.
• Have an organized company structure by defining company info, locations, organization structure, and company property management.
• Organize employee job information by defining Job titles‚ Pay Grades‚ Employment Statuses & Employee Job Categories.
• Manage your employees’ qualification information (Education, Licenses) to process promotions and salary increments at ease.
• Keep a note of your employee’s skills (Skills‚ Languages) Know your employees’ memberships and membership types, to identify the most appropriate individual for a designation.
• Define nationalities & races to make your employee records more specific.
• Create User types in the system and define user rights to them, to allow employees to access the system at any time, while preserving the confidentiality of other employee information.
• Configure and subscribe for E-mail Notifications to receive updates made to the system concurrently.
• Know your customers, monitor your organizations on-going projects and project activities.
• Create a localized environment for employees using the system by using Languages & Date Formats.
3. Leave Application / Holiday Management / Vacation Management
A comprehensive holiday management module‚ with extensive possibilities of defining leave types and more. It enables staff holiday requests & approval processing online. Thanks to the web-enabled and self-service concepts‚ it significantly streamlines all leave related procedures‚ eliminates paperwork and saves costs.
• Define leave types relevant to your organization.
• Displays information on leave entitlement, leave time, balance, history and paid time off all in a single screen.
• Define Days-off (staff holiday planning).
• Allows employees to apply for leave directly from the system and supervisors may approve or reject leave.
• The system sends out auto e-mail notifications to employees and supervisors on leave statuses.
4. Time and Attendance Module
This module automates timekeeping related processes. The offered functionality enhances the organization’s performance by eliminating paperwork and manual processes associated with project timekeeping and attendance management. The sophisticated module helps to efficiently organize labor data‚ improve the workforce management and minimize errors in enforcement of company’s attendance policies.
• Allows precise project information management
• Create timesheets to monitor the statuses of projects tasks relevant to each employee.
• Define Days-off (weekends and specific holidays).
• Administration and management of your own and your subordinate’s timesheets.
• Create timesheets weekly or monthly and times can be entered in hh:mm.
• Time Reports can be generated for approved or all pending approval timesheets.
• Attendance tracking with more control and clear reporting for Human Resource administrators and managers.
5. Employee Self Service
Employee self service is a powerful tool providing employees of the company with the ability to view relevant information such as personal information‚ updating personal information with web – enabled PC without having to hassle the Human Resource staff. The functionality of this module spans through the entire system‚ making information available anywhere‚ anytime. Of course all information is subject to company defined security policy‚ where everyone can only view the information he / she is authorized to. Time and cost saving effects from this solution are tremendous.
• Allow employees to log-in to the system and update their personal information independently.
• The Employee users will have limited access within the system as a security measure.
• Since the application comprises a holiday management module, leave application and approval from their supervisor can be performed from the system itself.
• An employee may view their leave summary to keep track of their leave entitlements, leave taken and leave carried forward.
6. Recruitment/ Applicant Tracking Module
A comprehensive solution for the entire recruitment process. The module allows Human Resource professionals to streamline the entire applicant tracking process effectively.
• Archiving candidate/applicant database for future use.
• Interview scheduling.
• Assign hiring managers for job vacancies.
• Keyword tagging for advanced applicant screening.
• Social media recruiting via facebook, linkedin& twitter.
• CSV extractor for extracting candidate/applicant information.
• Candidate/applicant history.
• Post vacancies to an RSS Feed on your website.
• Resume parsing – search for phrases or keywords within a resume.
7. Performance Module
While simplifying the performance review process you can communicate the key performance indicators for each job title allowing the employees to understand and achieve your expectations.
• Simply create performance reviews using Key Performance Indicator’s specific to each job title.
• Let employees scale their performance through their performance reviews.
• Allows employees to understand employer’s expectations.